Search This Blog

Sunday, August 2, 2009

Crepes


I once read about what makes a good post. For most people, it seems like contextualizing the dish wins the audience. Well, there is not really a context for my crepes. I felt like having crepes this day and thus made them. I eat what I dreamed about. I am sometimes compelled to go to the store late at night because I have an urge (not a craving). It is more like the light goes on in your head and you picture the perfect meal for your breakfast tomorrow. What does this have to do with crepes? Well they were my picture perfect desert for this day and I wanted to share it with you.

Ingredients

2/3 cup of all-purpose flour
1 cup of fat free half-and-half
2 eggs
Pinch of salt
Pinch of white sugar
Non-stick cooking spray
1 tbsp of oil


How to ...

1. Mix all ingredients to obtain a smooth and running batter.
2. Heat a skillet and spray it with some cooking spray.
3. Pour a little more than 1/2 cup of batter onto the skillet and wait until the crepe can slide on the skillet to flip it.
4. Sprinkle some cocoa powder and serve with chocolate pudding or any topping of your choice but seriously, crepes and chocolate are a match made in the kitchen :-)



No comments:

Post a Comment